The Afghani Pressure Cooker is a unique cauldron type cooker that allows you to cook a lot of food without a lot of work in a very short span of time. It’s traditional Afghani design aids in rapid cooking and keeps in all the flavors and nutrients.
- It prepares healthier meals in less time (compared to traditional methods).
- Works on any heat source- regular household stove, campfire coals, camp stove, propane stove, charcoal or gas grill, stove top, etc.
- Transfers heat at a faster rate making it more energy efficient. It also saves cooking time by up to 70% making it more reliable for a quick dinner situation—without the loss of any valuable nutrients and flavor.
- Treated aluminum construction ensures durability and long-lasting performance.
- Compact and lightweight design makes the cooker easier to clean and store.
- Safety should always be the number one priority. It contains independent release valves that prevent over-pressurization, making it safer than your average cooker.
- It will not open during usage. One-hand handling system for risk-free opening and closing.
- Cooks up to 3 Kg Meat, beans and other products easily.
- 10 liters is the regular recommended size for an average sized family.